The online course is only available to households and individuals who are not able to participate in an in-person workshop. Participants are pre-screened. Certificates of Completion are active for two years.
Contact Andrea Aldana, Director of Housing Advocacy to be pre-screened (508) 240-7873 x10.
The online course is a hybrid of both online and in-person components. In addition to completing the online course, you must also attend an in-person Group Meeting in order to receive a Certificate of Completion. The purpose of the Group Meeting is to answer any remaining questions you may have about homeownership. Group Meetings are scheduled on March 25th, May 20th and June 24th, from 6pm - 7pm at the Community Development Partnership, 3 Main Street Mercantile, Unit 8, Eastham, MA, 02642.
Cost to complete the course is $100 per household to be paid in two parts:
- A $25 fee is required to register for a Group Meeting. Once you are registered, you will receive a link to access the online course known as Framework.
- A $75 fee is required in order to create a Framework account and access the course. This $75 fee is paid directly to Framework.
To successfully complete the course each participant must:
- Contact us to get pre-screened (508) 240-7873 x10.
- Register for a Group Meeting below and pay the $25 fee. A Group Meeting is mandatory in order to receive a Certificate of Completion. You will receive a registration confirmation email with a link to access the Framework course. You must complete the online course before your Group Meeting.
- Login to Framework, pay the $75 fee.
- Complete the Framework course per their instructions.
- Complete the quizzes as well as the Final Assessment with a score of 80% or higher on each.
- Bring the following items to your Group Meeting:
- If you have not paid the Group Meeting fee of $25, bring a check or money order made payable to “Community Development Partnership.
- Credit Report - see confirmation email for instructions.
- You will receive a Certificate of Completion at your Group Meeting provided that you completed the online course and paid both the $75 and $25 fees.