Eligibility: The online course is only available to households and individuals who are not able to participate in an in-person workshop. Participants are pre-screened. Certificates of Completion are active for two years.
To successfully complete the course each participant must:
- View online course in its entirety.
- Complete the quizzes as well as the Final Assessment with a score of 80% or higher on each. At the end of each quiz there is a results page which you must save and print to prove that you scored satisfactorily on each quiz.
- At the very end of the Final Assessment there is a certificate which you must save and print to prove you completed the course. Allow the Final Assessment slide to completely play in order to access the certificate.
- When you have completed the online course, you must participate in an In-person Homebuyer Meeting. An In-person Homebuyer Meeting is mandatory in order to receive a Certificate of Completion. Call us at (508) 240-7873 ext. 10 to register for an upcoming session. We offer 6 sessions per year.
Bring the following items to your In-person Homebuyer Meeting:
- Course fee of $100 via check or money order made payable to “Community Development Partnership. You may also pay with a credit card.
- Score Results for all quizzes.
- Final Assessment Certificate.
To access the course: Contact Andrea Aldana to confirm your eligibility to take the course at (508) 240-7873 x10